
Sorry for the cheesy title, I couldn't resist. Today we went to "This is the Place Heritage Park." I think it is their opening weekend for the season. I read in the "Utah Mama's" section in the Tribune that my ticket would be $8 and the girls were free, so I thought I'd give it a try. Anyway, it was pretty much deserted, so we had lots of fun with no waiting. I didn't know this, but they have lots of stuff for the little kiddos. They have pony rides, a train, and horse-pulled wagon rides. They also had a petting area with tiny lambs and goats, a baby cow, piglets, chicks, llamas, peackocks, a gecko and a snake. The girls loved it!! They even have some crafts at different areas, but we only got to the stamps in the school house. (The girls have both been really into stamps lately.) We did a picnic lunch and then stopped for ice cream in the "Huntsman Store." We ended up staying for a few hours and the girls both passed out in the car on the way home! Good times!
2 comments:
What a fun adventure! I love the park - my dad actually works up there part time. I haven't been in such a long time - I need to take the kids back to ride the train!
I am so impressed with you! You really get out and do some fun things! I'll take notes :)
Post a Comment