Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eva's B-day Weekend Pics

Each birthday the kids get to choose one place that the four of us go as a family. Eva chose the zoo. Here are a couple pics from that outing:
Loving the train at the zoo...
Looking for gators with daddy...
Eva got to have two parties this year (Naiya got two last year!). She wanted a "bug" party. I didn't get pictures of the first party yet (my mom took the pics), but here are a couple from the Chamberlain family party:
pretty pretty princess...

the big bug hunt...

I still can't believe she's two now. With all the inventions and medications out there I can't believe they haven't invented a "stay this small forever" pill. I don't give my kids a lot of meds, but I'd be all over that one.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Let me know if you find that pill also.

Hey I am going to list your blog on my, hope you don't mind...

jkD

J