Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Heart

- Two squirmy girlies napping at the same time.
- A hubby who goes to Home Depot yesterday to rig up my washer and dryer to work.
- The smell of clean laundry.
- Not making a New Year's resolution to not eat left over holiday treats.
- Space heaters in cold basements while I type.
- Having a little time.

Hope you've been able to find a little time today!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this. You are so clever. I really should just sit down and appreciate the smaller things. I'm not very good at that. I too love the smell of clean laundry. Is there anything better!?

Jen M said...

Small things are what makes life worth wild! Well i've got a sweet tooth.. so to not eat those holiday treat ..are a bit difficult. At least you have some heat in the basement.. better than none at all.