
LOOOOOVE THEM!!
Not only did Laurie make and ship the skirts absolutely free, but she also included an extra fairy princess notebook for each girl. Isn't she WONDERFUL???

Good news for mom's with little girls... on April 16th, Laurie is releasing her new "everyday" collection "Maggie" with pieces starting at just $9.99. If you want a tiny sneak peek, you can visit her blog HERE. Like I said they go on sale April 16th and the first 50 customers get a bonus item. Don't forget to check it out (And spread the word!)
5 comments:
SO cute!!! What a wonderful prize you have one. I better not show Hailey those fairy princess notebooks or she will be begging me for one none stop!
I am jealous!! Those Easter skirts are adorable! I want to see the girls in them! And the little fairy notebooks are the icing on the cake - what a nice person Laurie is!
Those are so adorable! What a fun way to chase away the spring storm blues!
OH MY GOSH Lucie! Those are so cute. I love them. Your girls will look SO adorable in those. What a great prize you won!! Congrats!
those skirts are very cute! congrats lucie! The notebooks are cool too.I'm sure both of your girls will look wonderful in them.
Post a Comment