Me too! :)
looks so cool! I want one!
Imagine the leg muscules you would develop!
looks fun!
Wow, I could really use one of those. Easy to throw the kids in, faster than walking....I'm liking it.
That is ingenious! Looks like such a good workout! And by the way, the outfits the girls are wearing in your previous post are SO cute! :o)
What the?! that thing better have seatbelts, cause my kids would be facedown on the pavement in about 3 seconds if you know what I mean.... :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Me too! :)
looks so cool! I want one!
Imagine the leg muscules you would develop!
looks fun!
Wow, I could really use one of those. Easy to throw the kids in, faster than walking....I'm liking it.
That is ingenious! Looks like such a good workout! And by the way, the outfits the girls are wearing in your previous post are SO cute! :o)
What the?! that thing better have seatbelts, cause my kids would be facedown on the pavement in about 3 seconds if you know what I mean.... :)
Post a Comment