We went to Wheeler farm with Daddy for the first time. (First time this year for the farm and first time with Daddy ever)We fed sheep. We fed ducks. We saw lots of baby animals. We played in the tree house. We got licked by a cow. Pretty much covered all there is to do there.
Eva decided that she was "Farmer Joe" and that I was her boy. She greeted all of "her" animals in as low a voice as she could muster. (Wish I had it on video cause it's hilarious.) Quickly after deciding this she told me to hand over my sunglasses as boys don't wear them but grown up farmers might. (Makes sense to me!) 

Her lips are pursed because she's attempting to talk in the "Farmer Joe" voice. Gotta love it!
4 comments:
I Love Her.
I can't tell you the last time I went to Wheeler Farm! Must have been 20 years ago, at least!! I will SO have to take my kids. That's hilarious about little Eva (ahem...I mean Farmer Joe)...she is such a funny girl!
too cute! My kids and i havent been to wheeler farm in almost a year. I really miss it.
That is such a cute tale! I love Farmer Joe. And, how fun you got to be the boy! Lucky! That is so funny she was talking low. What a doll!!
Post a Comment