THE CHAMBERLAIN FAMILY
Eva trying to suck a Skittle up through the straw:
Naiya and Jace... also suckin' skittles:
THE TALENT SHOW AND MY TALENTED FAMILY
Naiya had planned to sing the theme song from Milo and Otis, but when all eyes were on her she quickly (but beautifully) belted out the alphabet. :)
Look at Eva workin' the crowd in this one!! ;)

So... This has to be the least amount of pictures I've taken during a ranch trip (except maybe the one we took this spring when we got rained out the whole time). I promise to do lots more exciting things next year... like finally hiking Greylock (hopefully).
Naiya had planned to sing the theme song from Milo and Otis, but when all eyes were on her she quickly (but beautifully) belted out the alphabet. :)
Look at Eva workin' the crowd in this one!! ;)
THE HOT SPRINGS
Daddy and his girls: 
Nudie Patooties: 

So... This has to be the least amount of pictures I've taken during a ranch trip (except maybe the one we took this spring when we got rained out the whole time). I promise to do lots more exciting things next year... like finally hiking Greylock (hopefully).


4 comments:
Too fun! I just love that place.
I LOVE the nudie hot springs picture. Cute, cute, cute!
I know i commented on these on Facebook but I thought I'd let you know I stopped by the blogg too! So glad you had so much fun, next time lets not have a broken toe so you can have even more fun! :0)
fun pictures of everyone. I love the nudie picture as well.
Post a Comment