As of tomorrow, there are 4 weeks left of school. 20 days. I am so excited to start summer adventures. You know on that last day, I'm going to be peeling rubber out of the parking lot with the windows down and "School's out for the summer.... " blaring on the stereo. This year has been the most challenging/biggest adjustment period in my life. (Keep in mind that I had two kids 13 months apart!)
Right now my "adventures list" looks something like this for the next 2 weeks:
Stay up late grading SAT tests
School Science Day- tomorrow
School Clean-Up Day -Friday
Next week we have 2 field trips
I'm in charge of a baby shower for one of the teachers on Tuesday
The girls have 3 birthday parties to attend in the next week and a half
(not including Auntie Betsy on Friday or Uncle Martin on Saturday)
J and I have a wedding to attend next week
I can't wait until it looks something like this:
- Camping in Moab over Memorial Day
- Trip to the family Ranch 2nd week of June
- Road trip to visit Uncle George in Oregon and Courtney in Seattle at end of June.
- Vegas girls weekend in July (Jealous? Heck yeah you are... but don't be, I EARNED it!)
4 weeks... doesn't sound so bad. I just might make it yet! :)
4 comments:
I can't wait for you to relax and have some FUN!
I, on the other hand, am kinda dreading summer. Jackson LOVES school and picks on the girls when he's home. I am thinking I'm going to be exhausted trying to keep him busy and out of trouble.
Hopefully it will be fun most of the time.....right?
Anyway, deep breath! 4 weeks...you can do it!!
Yes, you do deserve it. 4 weeks you can do it. Too bad we aren't all going to the ranch at the same time.
You are amazing! I know you can make it.
I can't wait for your school to be out!! I want your future to-do list to be here NOW! (especially the last two ;) )
Post a Comment