Wednesday, August 28, 2013
A Change is Gonna Come...
I have never been one who seeks change. Sable. Steady course. Predictable. This is my comfort zone. Lately I've been craving change. Something new. Something bigger. A "take life by the horns" kinda thing. I've been feeling it for a while now. There are changes coming our way. I can't quite put my finger on it. I am not sure what exactly the changes will entail. I'm thinking a job change... maybe a move. There may be a goat and some bees or chickens involved. Maybe. I do believe that one year from now, things will look very different (in a good way). I'm excited. Time to start brain storming & planning... cause in reality I still like my changes to be planned out and predictable. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I look forward to watching it unfold. Go get em basil!
Post a Comment