This weekend marked that last of the Grygar kids getting hitched. Martin finally was able to marry his sweetheart Travis in a spectacular celebration in Austin, Texas. Unfortunately I was unable to travel as I am too far into this pregnancy to fly and the drive out there would be way to long for me. Luckily the girls and Jared were still able to be a part of their special day. The girls got to be flower girls in the ceremony and had wore these dazzling dresses.
The rainy weather didn't hamper the celebration at all and they didn't miss a beat as they successfully moved the festivities inside at the last minute. From what I hear the execution was flawless and the guest couldn't have guessed that the way it went was not quite what was planned all along. (I would expect nothing less than a perfect "plan b" from the two of them).
Although I wasn't there to celebrate, everyone was sure not to let me feel left out. Between the text updates from Jared, my mom and the girls and the actual phone call from Martin and Travis just after the ceremony, I feel like I got to share the experience. I had to tell everyone to stop worrying about me and to go enjoy the party! :)
I missed everyone and was sad to not be there in person, but I am so, so happy to welcome Travis to our family.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment