Good-bye Bessie:
(Photo shown is not actually Bessie it's from carmax.com... which, I might add makes the car look far more glamorous that it does in person)
We took Bessie back to the rental shop today because Jared bought a new truck!
One that doesn't leak transmission all over our driveway.
One with zero tires that need to be inflated each morning due to slow leaks.
One that has heating and air conditioning... that works.
One that we can put car seats in.
One that I'm not afraid to drive.... (Well, maybe I'm a little afraid to drive it, but not because it might break down, just because I might be running over small animals and/or motorcyclist without knowing it.)
One that won't break down at any given moment.
It really was time to put "Ole Unreliable" (the old truck) down.
So.... Say hello to the BEAST:
(Okay, not actually the Beast either... I'm way to lazy to take/download pics today.)BTW... I heart the BEAST.
3 comments:
Wow, a real truck? One without rust? Very exciting....congrats to you all.
Thats great that you guy got a new truck thats much more reliable now! congrats!!
How fun to get a new truck! Wade is a truck man, so he can totally relate! I'm glad you're not as afraid to drive it! I won't even get near Wade's. It's too much truck for me! I love how you wrote that you might run over small animals. You're hilarious!!
Post a Comment