Notice the fancy "L" cut into wood under the windowsill. Jared says it stands for "Lucie," but for the next owner of the house it can stand for laundry just as well.
It is still a work in progress as Jared is planning to build a counter top along the left wall with a.... utility sink!!! Could I be more excited? Heck no!!
3 comments:
Wow, your laundry room looks fantastic! Jared has done a really nice job with it! And having your girls help with the process is such a fun idea - I bet they loved it as much as you loved watching them! I loved the pics of them in Jared's T-shirts, btw - they are such cute girls :o)
Hooray for the laundry room! Now I just need to have a house and have Jared build one for me. :)
great laundry room! thats very exciting!! congrats! jared's done a great job!
Post a Comment