Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time to Celebrate

After two months of having a washer and dryer only a day or two here and there, I am pleased to announce that I have a laundry room. My washer and dryer are all hooked up. They work. I do not have to go to the laundromat or my mom's house to do laundry any more. (I know my mom is almost as excited about this as I am.) I have MOUNTAINS of laundry to do. When some of the piles of laundry are out of the way, I will take a picture of my almost done laundry room.
Those of you that have known me for longer than the 5 years that I have been married.... Seriously can you believe that I am celebrating a laundry room? Even more seriously can you believe that my way of celebrating involves doing laundry and no adult beverages what-so-ever. My how the times have changed.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations! I will say that I am a little jealous. I would die for a washer and dryer of my own. Maybe someday. Enjoy yours for me!

Jen M said...

congrats! its so wonderful to have a washer and dryer.just a year ago my hubby and i had to do our laundry at my inlaws house. when we lived in an apartment for a few months. It's so much better to have one in your own place.

Ware Family said...

Ha ha, this totally made me laugh.
You know we're grown up (boring!) when we get excited about appliances right?