According to Wikipedia, Teleportation is the transfer of matter from one point to another, more or less instantaneously, either by paranormal means or through technological artifice.
Although Naiya has never actually said the word 'teleportation' (or probably even heard the word), she is firmly convinced that she has the ability to perform teleportation. She thinks that she helps me drive my car by using her mind. For example, when we are approaching a red light, she clenches her fists, bugs out her eyes, her face turns red and her little body starts to shake. Then, after we are completely stopped, she says, "Mom, say 'thank you' because I helped you to stop the car and keep us safe." Sometimes she tries to get the car to turn into places that she'd like to visit (like McDonald's Playland). When it doesn't work, she thinks she has to try harder the next time. It's comical and it's sad. It's comical because of obvious reason. It's sad because apparently she has no faith in my driving abilities. ;)
6 comments:
That is hilarious!! I love her "never give up" attitude with just trying harder the next time after a failed attempt to make the car go where she wants it to. That girl cracks me up! :o)
That is the cutest thing ever. I love hearing these funny things from your kids.
HeHe! I love kids and their wonderful little minds.
that is the most wonderful thing! I can't think of anything more fantastic than a child with confidence and imagination!
Naiya is such a cute soul. That's great she can "help" you drive. Somedays I need all the help I can get!
I love this! I love how kids think they can do anything.... just like we teach them right? How sweet! I love the post about the cars your girlies are going to drive when they grow up haha :D
Post a Comment