I don't know why it has been so hard for me to find the time/motivation to blog lately. I guess I got burned out a little. Tomorrow (oh wait, I guess today) I am leaving for Seattle for the weekend to celebrate my good friend Courtney's 30th; and I made it a goal to blog some of the stuff from the last month before I go. (The fact that I am still working on laundry and need something to do between loads helps.) I've always been one to put things off until the last minute, but it's getting ridiculous.
Anyway, I'm going to do a bunch of blogs and date them each a day apart so that they are a little spread out. I will not make any promises about blogging when I get back cause y'all know I haven't been coming through lately!
I would like to point out that this trip will be my first mommy only trip since becoming a mommy. It will also be the first time I have been away from the girls for longer than a sleepover at Nee-ma and Pa's house. (I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... crap I'm already tearing up!)
Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day weekend! (Especially my mom and dad who were kind enough to buy my plane ticket and watch my kids... couldn't ask for anything more! You are the best!!!) Wish me luck!!!
3 comments:
In 2hrs and 40mins I pick you up from the airport... YAY!!
Thank you so much George & Ludmila!! You are THE best!
Thats great you get to go on a little trip. I took my first only alone trip two years ago. To visit some friends in california. It was difficult for me the first few days. I missed my kids alot. Though i had to just keeping telling myself. I have to relax and do this for me. Have a fun trip.
You gils have fun and don't worry about a thing!
Post a Comment