Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Moment I Wouldn't Trade for Anything

Today, after school, I took the girls out to the school play ground for a little bit so that they could play before we went home. I pushed them on the swings until I was too tired to push any more and then they pushed me (sort of) ;). Then they were off to play on the slides. Between the running back and forth and giggles, Eva calls out, "Naiya!" Naiya responds, "What?" Then my cute Eva says "Naiya, I LOVE you!!!" with a huge smile on her face and all the enthusiasm she could muster. Naiya smiles back and says "I know!" Then they both bust out in a fit of laughter.
I am so grateful to still have time to catch moments like this!

2 comments:

Mel said...

That is so wonderful! I can't wait until Hanna is old enough to really interact with Hailey like that.

Brookie Biggers said...

OOOOOHHHHH!~ Luc~ That is the most tender thing EVER! You know they are cute like that because they have an awesome mommy right!