Saturday, March 6, 2010

Is it just me?

Does any one else feel strange when they sit back and look at their life? Today I was working on school stuff on the laptop in Neema's kitchen watching my girls play and waiting for my husband to return from a trip to Home Depot. It hit me how strange it is that this is my life. I know I'm 30 and all, but I still don't feel old (responsible/grown-up) enough to have a husband, a house, kids and a "real" job. I'm not complaining, I LOVE my family, it's just strange. Am I the only one that feels like that?

5 comments:

Erica said...

I totally feel the same way! I know I'm responsible for the well-being of my family, and Emily kindly reminded me that I turn THIRTY-ONE next month. Then Jordan said, "That's close to 40!!" Thank you, my sweet child. But it seems like just yesterday we were at Eastmont. Crazy. Loved all of your recent posts, by the way :o)

Mel said...

No, I feel the same way! It is crazy to think that I am married and have two children; when did that happen I am just a baby myself! :)

Courtney said...

I think it's weird you have a husband, two kids and a house.

marci sample said...

It only gets worse when you realize that you are the age your parents were when you thought they were so old they were gross and nearly dead!

Brookie Biggers said...

NOPE not at all! I feel like it is all a surreal dream sometimes. It feel so wierd to think I am 30 with 3 kids one one the way and I have been married for 12 years... In my head I think I'm still 16 and completely irresponsible.