Blah day today. Started out with a "fun" lock your keys in the car kind of adventure that threw off the morning. Things worked out okay, but my sister-in-law and hubby both got a late start at work because of it (although both were super kind & helpful). I was thinking about taking the 3 chickens (as they wish to be called?) to the aquarium. Yesterday was a fun BUSY day. (My girls both ended it way past bed time with a 2 1/2 mile run to top of the fun adventures from earlier.) The kids & mommy were all a little tired... and maybe even a little cranky... just a little.
During the school year, if you have a blah morning, you suck it up and forge ahead. BUT... It's not "during the school year" and... now, this is the awesome part about a blah day over summer break... we didn't. We stayed home, colored, played, picked up a pizza and rented a movie. Very little housework was done. Very little work of any kind, in fact.
To top it off when Jared paused at home, he brought me a Dove chocolate bar (my very, very favorite). When I unwrapped it (before dinner), it told me "Do what feels right." Good thing, cause that's just what we did today.
Have I told you yet how much I love summer break. Cause I do. LOVE IT!!!
1 comment:
LOVE it! And I can't wait to share of few of your summer break days with you! :)
Post a Comment