I cannot believe it has been 4 months since this little being entered our family.... at the same time, I can hardly believe he has only been with us for 4 months. I know. It makes no sense. Either way, I am still actively looking for a way to slow time down. Let me know if you have any leads.
Just look at that chunky arm. I could eat it up!
Our big boy weighs 15 pounds and 14 ounces and is just shy of 25 inches long. He has recently decided that sleep is for the birds. His momma is doing her best to convince him otherwise.
To celebrate 4 months, we took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and spent most of the day outside. He is definitely a future outdoorsman as he prefers to be outside over just about every other place. His other favorites are eating, bath time, peek-a-boo, singing/dancing and his wubbanub pacifiers. He is rolling all over the place and starting to attempts a goofy sort of army crawl. He makes tons of sounds and loves to have "conversations." He is constantly trying to sit up and when you help him up he can hold himself in sitting position for a bit. His doctor says he is ready to start trying some foods, but his momma wants to hold off just a little longer (possibly in an effort to feel like he isn't growing as fast as he is, in fact, growing).
Not surprisingly, he has every one of us wrapped around his little finger, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment