1. The mass quantities of it all. (Diapers, food, poop, messes, LAUNDRY!!...)
2. How someone elses poop on the potty could make me so happy.
3. How frequently I use the word poop now.
4. How they can get so excited about something so small (painting, visiting grandma...)
5. How smart they are already... and how sneaky!
6. The volume level at my house. (Maybe that's just my squealing girls, though)
7. How long it takes to get ready to go anywhere.
8. The wonderous joy of overlapping nap times.
9. How interesting a conversation with a two year old can be.
10. How much I get to laugh EVERY DAY!!
I hope you all had a great day today. Mine was certainly better than yesterday. -And no, Jared didn't ask what I did all day... good thing too!! ;)
2 comments:
I wonder all the time at how a college educated person's life can revolve so much around poop.
It's one of those mysteries of the universe.
So sweet! I can really relate except I could add the incredible air little ones can get when jumping off furniture!
Post a Comment