Thursday, April 10, 2008
A Cheerio Picnic
Every once in a while I think maybe my girls will be really good friends some day. Yesterday Naiya came in the kitchen while I was making dinner and asked for a small bowl of cheerios without milk. I told her I was making dinner, and she said, "But I think Eva would really like to have a cheerio picnic in the livingroom." A cheerio picnic? How can I say no to that? She takes her cheerios and then comes to Eva and says "Here Eva, take my hand. I have a prize for you." They sat on a blanket and pillows in the living room eating cheerios out of a bottle lid and laughing at each other. When the cheerios were gone theys started to fight over the lid. Eva tossed it across the room. Naiya pulled her down and said "No, we don't throw things!" Eva ran into the kitchen crying and Naiya stormed off to her room. I guess today isn't someday, but at least there is a glimmer of hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute story about your girls! They remind me so much of how Jordan and Dylan interact with each other...they'll make each other laugh, cry and scream in the same minute. The best of frenemies. Bitter fighting one minute, then hugs and kisses the next. It's so fun to watch!
Post a Comment