Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ahhhh!

Relief! I feel so much better than I did the last time I posted. Today I went and got my hair done and then got to go out with some girlfriends to dinner. How long has it been since I've been away from the girls for more than an hour or two? Waaaay too long. I feel so much better now. I know that, when we all wake up tomorrow, I will be a better mom. Thank you to my mom and dad for watching the girls today during my hair appointment and to my cute hubby for watching them this evening. I don't know what I would do without afternoons/evenings like this (and the wonderful family members that helped make it happen!)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Good for you. There is nothing like some good time for yourself.

Erica said...

Sounds like a little piece of heaven! Nothing like a little R&R to get back on track. And I bet your hair looks fabulous! :o)