Friday, November 7, 2008

Grosgrain Store


That lady that sews amazing outfits for baby and toddler girls and gives them away on her website has started an on-line store. She just has a few skirts and a few tops on there for now, but they are adorable!! If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link: GrosgrainStore.com
Here's a sample of one of her super cute outfit:

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh yay, a store! It makes her amazing creations a bit more within reach if I can actually pay money for it! I never win anything :oP

Jen M said...

very cute clothes! I may have to get some for my megan for christmas.

Ware Family said...

So cute.
The only problem is, I have to buy everything in two's and it gets really expensive!

Mel said...

thanks for the comment. I am feeling pretty rotten these days. I look like a cow and feel like one. I better get used to it though because once the baby is here I will be a cow milking all day long.
I have got a pinched sciatic nerve and can hardly move. Oh, the joys of motherhood. Enough of my griping. I am just ready to have her here; except for the whole sleepless nights. Thanks for asking. I know you got more than you bargained for.