This morning, my cute little Eva came in to wake me up. Truth be told, I was already awake. Naiya had walked in a few minutes earlier, and in a desperate attempt to buy a few more minutes of "sleep," I invited her to climb into bed with me. Eva on the other had wasn't falling for that. The conversation went something like this:
Momma- Do you want to come up and snuggle?
Eva- (In her sweet sleepy voice) No, I'm thirsty.
M- Is your water cup empty?
E- Yes. Can I please have some cool soy milk?
M- (desperately trying to buy a few more seconds) Sure, can you count to ten first?
E 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
M- That's great! Now what comes next? (still hoping for another second)
E- (with way more sarcasm than any 2 year old should ever have) You get the milk.
With that amount of sassy at the ripe age of 2, I'm starting to get worried!
3 comments:
HA!! That is too funny! And too TOO cute! I love that little Eva...she is just adorable!
very funny! she's a cutie.
This is so cute!! I love how smart Eva is. That made me laugh right out loud. Your blog is darling!!
Post a Comment