Here we go...
3 of My Joys:
~Jared
~Jared
~Naiya
~Eva
3 of My Fears:
~Someone in my family getting hurt/killed
~Something happening to me so I couldn't take care of my girls
~The teenage years (2 girls, 1 year apart....)
3 Current Obsessions:
~Finding the perfect B-day gifts for Jared and Naiya
~Finding the perfect B-day gifts for Jared and Naiya
~Ironing.... don't ask, I just LOVE it!
~ 10 minute trainer (Okay so maybe I just need to make this an obsession!!)
3 Random Surprising Facts:
~Although I really want to learn, I don't scrap book.... at all. The girls baby pics are hanging out in a box until I get it all together and figured out.
~Although I really want to learn, I don't scrap book.... at all. The girls baby pics are hanging out in a box until I get it all together and figured out.
~I don't like brownies. (Seriously for how much I like chocolate how can I not like brownies?!!) I do however love plane chocolate cake. I used to bake one once in a while just to eat it warm out of the pan. (Not the whole thing.... but not just a little either)
~ I'm pregnant. JUST KIDDING... but wouldn't that be surprising? :)
So my turn to pick on you! Consider yourself tagged:
~Erica
~Erica
~Heather
~Holly
1 comment:
Cute tag, Luc! I love the last "just kidding" about you being pregnant! You know that you and Jared have beautiful babies! You should go into mass production!! :o) P.S. And anytime you want to scrapbook...give me a call!
Post a Comment