Last night as I was cleaning up from dinner, Naiya and Eva sat on the floor "cooking" up some dessert. Out of nowhere, Naiya looked up at me and said "Momma, you are my joy." I smiled and said, "I am?!" She replied, "Yeah, and I don't care what the neighbors think!" (I seriously have no idea where she got that one!!??!!)
Then she told me that she had made me a "fabulous cake with 3 candles." I had to share a picture of the cake:
Isn't she hilarious? Nights like this make all the hard stuff totally worth it!
4 comments:
What do the neighbors think?
I LOVE when the kids are so adorable like that! Sweet little Naiya...she's such an angel!
Diane... I don't know because I don't speak spanish! :)
You can totally use the pudding idea. We really had a blast with it.
Post a Comment