I WON! Not just did I win.... I won the GRAND PRIZE from that awesome site
Kandy Kisses I was telling ya'll about. I was checking in yesterday through out the day and gave up around 5:30. I just put the girls down and finished posting the pics of Naiya's train and then I decided... what the heck, might as well check again and...
I WON!!!! Now I can go back to scrubbing my dryer with much more joy! :)
5 comments:
SHUT UP!!! I NEVER win stuff - how AWESOME is it that you won the grand prize?!?! You totally deserve it - I'm excited to see the skirts when you get them!! :o)!! Congrats!
WHOO HOO! That's so exciting. I read the announcement this morning and was so jealous. You are so lucky!! I can't wait to see them on your girls. CONGRATS!
SO COOL! I am so excited for you. I looked at her blog and saw all the fun stuff you won. I can't believe it!
It's like Christmas all year!
$600 worth of stuff????
I'm doing the happy dance for you.
Congratulations!
very cool...awesome!! so cool...congratulations lucie!
Awesome! I bet you're more excited than your girls are... until they get to wear the skirts around. Can't wait to see em. Looks like some super cute stuff made by a very talented and generous lady. You deserve it. Congratulations!
Post a Comment